INSTRUCTION FOR PERSONNAL DATA PROTECTION
OUR POLICY FOR PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
The protection of your data with a private characteristic is a fundamental element of our relation, whether you are a customer or a user of our services and websites. This relation is built on a principle of transparency that aims at the respect of your private life according to the law informatics and liberties and to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the “Regulation”.
This letter informs you about the sections of data with a private characteristic that we treat, the way we use them, the categories of the recipients to whom we convey them, as well as the rights that you have at your disposal.
- WHICH PERSONNAL DATA ARE WE COLLECTING?
We are only collecting and using the personal data that are required within our activity. Most of the data that we treat are data that you communicate to us when you use our services, for example when you register on our website and indicate for this purpose your email address, your name or your address. CAPLAIN MACHINES can collect some data with a private characteristic directly through you or indirectly through a third-party patners. According to the principle of minimization, we are only collecting the required data toward to the purpose in which they are treated.
The different sections of the collected data during your request of offer, order, prospecting and within the use of our services are the following:
- Designation data (especially name, first name, account number)
- Contact data (especially postal address or email address)
- Connection data (especially IP address of your computer, logs of connection and use)
- Financial data (means and history of payment)
- Commercial data (list of items and services of which you get the benefits)
- FOR WHICH USE?
Your personal data are only collecting and treating on the basis of legal founding principal expected by the Regulation:
- Within the accomplishment of an agreement:
- Management of the customer account
- Identification or authentication of the customer or the potential customer
- Communication with the customer (technical and commercial assistance)
- Management of the pre-contentious, contentious or outstanding debt
- Management of the rights and the application of exercise of right of the individual
- Supplies and functioning of the services
- Hosting of the customer or user’s data
- Administration and management of the services
- Intended for lawful interest or, if required, on the basis of your consent:
- Fight against fraud and prevention of the outstanding debt
- Improvement and upgrading of the customer / potential customer prospect
Located information and personal advice based on the analysis of users
- Development of the items and services of CAPLAIN MACHINES and commercial prospection
- Achievement of our statistical and analysis studies
- Information through our newsletter or mailings
- To ensure the respect of our legal and regulatory requirements as they are defined by the legislation in effect.
Time of preservation
We preserve your data only during the necessary duration for the achievement of the purposes aforementioned or to allow us to reply to our contractual and legal obligations.
The personal data used in the purposes of commercial prospection may be preserved for a maximal duration of three (3) years since the end of the commercial relation.
To which recipient?
Your personal data may be handled by the staff entitled to of CAPLAIN MACHINES, the collaborators or the service provider of our company. The resort to these collaborators and service provider is needed for the performance guarantee of the agreement concluded between you and CAPLAIN MACHINES.
If these recipients are led to treat your data outside the European Union, the transfers will be done within the respect of the Regulation.
Which security for your data?
We have defined some technical and organizational measures enable to protect your data in the right way according to their character, the extent of the process and their accessibility. It may be, for example, encryption data, management of right of access, protected data flow…
The respect of the security and protection of your data command all our collaborators and service provider.
- ABOUT YOUR RIGHTS
What rights do you have?
You can ask for the access to your personal data at any time (article 15 GDPR), their correction (article 16 GDPR), and their erasure (article 17 GDPR), to the extent that it does not prevent the performance guarantee of the agreement or the respect of the legal obligation of CAPLAIN MACHINES and the limitation of one or several particular treatment of your data (article 18 GDPR) according to the terms of the Regulation.
You have as well the right to modify or remove, at any time, the consent (article 7, indent 3 GDPR) that you give us for the treatment of your personal data.
You have in addition the right to bring into opposition to the treatment to your data (article 21 GDPR) and to the right to their portability (article 20 GDPR) according to the terms of the Regulation.
Your personal data may be preserved or delated after your passing according to the Regulation. You have the right to give directives to CAPLAIN MACHINES in order to give these data to a third that you will have appointed in advance.
Updating of the given data
It is important that you give us correct and updated information and that you inform us without delay of any significant changing about your data.
Modality of exercise
You can use your right at any time through the customer space in the section “My profile”.
You can also send us a post at:
Management of personal data
999 rue du Tuboeuf – 77170 Brie Comte Robert
You have to give us your name, first name, N° of customer and a copy of your ID card or Kbis. If you are not satisfied of our exchanges you have the possibility to call upon the Commission Nationale de l’Information et des Libertés (CNIL) to the following address:
CNIL – 3 place de Fontenoy – TSA 80715 – 75334 Paris cedex 07